I think we've told the story of how we met a million times...so for anyone who is interested, here it is:
Jeff and I were both attending a singles branch (yes...branch. Right in the middle of SLC). One Sunday night in April, we each decided to go to branch prayer. I went because the guy who was hosting it is a little (ok, a lot) crazy so I couldn't wait to see his house. Jeff went because he was being supportive of activities or something.
Anyway, I got stuck talking to this girl who doesn't stop talking. Ever. So as soon as I could get a word in, I kindly encouraged her to share her life story with the person sitting next to me... Jeff was talking to my friend Emily and I rudely interrupted with an inappropriate comment. Realizing that I'd never actually talked to Jeff, I said,
"Sorry. I have no censor."
Jeff: "Me either."
Me: "Great. Wanna be friends?"
Jeff: "Sure."
And from there we became buddies and then within a month we were dating and then got engaged in September and married in December. It was quite the year! So, sometimes it's ok to be totally inappropriate and let those comments fly. They might get you a spouse!
10 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment