Yeah! That is awesome! And can I just say you got those thank you cards out in record timing seriously that was amazing. I dreaded doing thank you cards! You Rock! ~Briana
We're Jenny and Jeff Williams. We got married in December of 2008 and our baby Molly joined us in Febrary 2011. We are each other's best friends and are very much in love.
We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Check out what we believe, click above.
3 comments:
Yeah! That is awesome! And can I just say you got those thank you cards out in record timing seriously that was amazing. I dreaded doing thank you cards! You Rock!
~Briana
nice! i just paid off mine a couple months ago - its so nice to not have a car payment! just in time to start thinking about getting a new car!
Dave called and said he is proud of you. We are proud of you too.
Post a Comment