10 months ago
Monday, March 16, 2009
Struggling
Yes, I am struggling. Struggling with motivation to do homework. Struggling to not stare at how many small children can play on one small playground. Struggling to finish my very short and simple 3 page paper that requires NO research. Struggling to do anything productive. It's just one of those days. I love spring break, but am not finding it quite as easy to be ambitious as I thought it would be. Lame homework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yeah the dreaded ending of spring break has come. And I feel like everything is due and I had no idea! At least you attempted to do homework I ignored mine! Anyway one year cannot wait!
I feel you. I feel your pain. Homework is such an awful thing. Just keep your chin up. You could be stuck in a cubicle doing mindless computer work all day. Just saying.
Post a Comment