HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!
Thanks for being the best husband I could ask for. I can't imagine my life with anyone else.
I love hanging out with you all the time and am excited for whatever our future together holds.
I love that you make me laugh and that you don't have an indoor voice at all.
I love the competitive side that comes out when we play games.
I love that you are so enthralled with Alton Brown on Good Eats.
I love that you like to experiment with random seasonings when we cook and that it usually turns out pretty tasty.
I love that we don't have to fight about the toilet seat or toothpaste or little things like that.
I love that you open the car door for me every time we go somewhere.
I love that you will pause whatever you are watching so that you can listen to me.
I love that you wish there were adult-sized swaddle-me's.
I love that you are a handy man.
I love you and hope you have a fabulous birthday!
Here are just some random pictures.
This one is when we took Avery to the Living Planet Aquarium.
Oh...the engagement photo shoot. We HATED being engaged. We just wanted to get married.
While we were dating, we did a lot of random fun stuff like going up the canyon with our friends...now we're boring and just hang out at home most of the time. I absolutely love that we get to hang out every evening. It's so great!
This was the best day ever...and super long! Happy birthday, Jeff! I'm so glad we're married and I couldn't ask for a better husband!
11 months ago


3 comments:
how fun! happy bday Jeff (a little late) I love the pics and I agree about being engaged it sucked! and I really wish I could stay unemployed all summer but I am pretty sure Jon will not let me! =(
Jenny, thanks for taking over for me as head of Jeff's birthday committee. I'm sure he had a much more fun birthday while being married to you. He is an awesome guy and we lucked out, didn't we?
I love you both and am so glad you have each other!
Post a Comment