Molly is 7 weeks today. She is growing so fast!
I love this little outfit! It still drowns her, but she wore it for part of a day...
We don't love tummy time. Check out the veins on the side of her head. They bulge when she freaks out.
I will never get sick of her sleeping pictures. I love how she sleeps like this when we're holding her.
Jeff loves this little girl. I love when he gets home from work and our evening consists of things like this:
And this: Yep. Molly's face is about the same size as Jeff's mouth.
This is how she napped for a while today:
Dad's way of swaddling. She actually stopped crying as soon as Jeff tucked her arms in her pants, but then started again when I took her picture.
Molly is pretty much the center of our lives so we don't really have anything else to write about. She's cute though so we're glad to have lots of pictures to post now.
10 months ago

3 comments:
OMG! So Cute!!!
Wow, she's really filling out and getting SO pudgy and cute! I LOVE THAT!!
Yeah, welcome to parenthood...your life will revolve around your children from now on, and she (they) will be all you talk and think about! It's GREAT!!!!! Keep the Molly posts coming!
I love the swaddling job! You should patent that...could make you a fortune!
Post a Comment