We finally got a cute smiling picture. This was after church today:
Molly has the funniest little looks.
She slept like this for a bit...with her finger folding her ear over. Kills me.
The Daddy SlingLast night around bedtime:
I don't think she could be any cuter. Seriously. Look at those little cheeks.
Some more tummy time:
Bath time:
We got this cute little robe from our friend Megan. I really really wanted Molly to wear it because it's so cute. Jeff says she looks like a boxer getting ready for a fight. She didn't love the robe. And she was hungry.
Easter Sunday:
Cute Jeff did an Easter egg hunt in our house for me. Inside the eggs were cute little notes. I love that guy!
We spent the afternoon at my parents house. Here is my favorite picture of the 4 kiddos together. Brooklynn had just spit up and Maddie and Sam thought it was hilarious. Molly just ate her hands the whole time.
Molly and her daddy sleep in the same positions. This isn't the best comparison, but it's close enough.
I had an Easter egg hunt for work and there was face painting. Jeff said, "Let's get Molly's face painted!" The girls doing it were so excited they just jumped right in. Jeff then said, "I didn't actually think you'd go along with it." It all happened really fast, ok? Here is the unhappy result:
Life is great. Busy with both of us working again and still adjusting to life with a baby. We love Molly more than anything. She's SO perfect!

5 comments:
Hey! great Photo's thanks for making my night. Molly is adorable I love her new photo's. Obviouly molly will be an abstract artist. Wait till she fingerpaints.
Oh my word she is soooo adorable!!
Wow!! I'm kind of shocked here. Your child isn't a freak at all(at least not yet). I think the world might actually be a cuter place because the two of you reproduced. Good work.
She looks so much like her momma when she smiles. It's like looking at your baby pics Jenny (if there were any).
Post a Comment