Playing with the curtains. This is one of Molly's new favorite things. She pulls them out, puts them back, pulls them out, etc... She usually just talks and talks the whole time and is completely content to just hang out on our bed with the curtains.
See? Content. Thrilled. Cheeseball Molly.
Molly also had her first swimming experience. There was an Elder's Quorum BBQ/pool party tonight at the home of a really nice guy who I think is maybe a high counselor? I don't know. He's super great though. The swim diapers are a little too big...even though we got the smallest size. She's such a little light weight! I think my favorite part of the picture (besides the diaper that covers her whole torso) is that she has her little feet crossed. She always does that!
She was such a little trooper and seemed to like the water. It got windy at the end and she was a little cold so she got to hang out in daddy's towel and her towel. Right after this picture, I took her to the car to change her into some clothes and a torrential rain storm started. So, we just chilled in the car and waited for daddy and Uncle Spencer.
This was good practice for our upcoming trip to go see our Oregon family on Wednesday. SO excited for a little vacation and to hang out with family!

1 comment:
She is so freaking cute!!! I love her!
Post a Comment