Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Times of Molly

Molly is growing up so fast and changing every day.  It's so fun watching her explore and learn and develop.  She's such a funny kid.
I checked on her one morning and found her sleeping like this:
I was folding clothes and had her just play in her crib.  She loves playing with the slats and tries to pull herself up:
 
We hang out with Molly's cousin Brooklynn on Friday mornings.  They are 3 months apart and both super busy.  I needed them to be distracted for a few minutes so I put in Enchanted.  Molly loved it.  She sat like this for quite a while.  She also loves chewing on EVERYTHING.  

I love these jammies.  They make her look so grown up.  Ignore the soaking wet shirt due to our little drool factory.  


Such a good little helper.  
Going for a walk on a chilly night.
So thrilled with herself.  She loves pulling herself up on furniture...or giant bags of beans...

Love this kid!

No comments: