
The Joint Commission accredits and certifies health care organizations in the US and accreditation and certification is recognized nationwide as a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to meeting certain performance standards.
They were at one of our hospitals last week for an audit and the auditor and employee health nurse were going over employee health records in EHIS, the database that I'm in charge of. The surveyor described the database as "exceptional" and said she had never seen anything like it.
As you may guess, this comment from JC about my work is a huge deal, and I am very proud of the work I have been able to do for Employee Health. [think warm fuzzies] It's going to be really hard to leave this position.
Equal praise, if not more, goes to Tiffany Manning and our awesome programmer Mike Wilson and the rest of the HRIS team.

1 comment:
That's awesome, Jeff. I'm really proud of you. Mom
Post a Comment