http://www.lydiagravisphotography.blogspot.com/
she has some of her pictures posted and I quite like most of them.
The wedding day was perfect, but freezing cold! I think the high was 19 or 20 degrees. We were numb by the time we finished pictures at the temple so when we get all our pictures back, our noses and hands will probably be bright red.
Here we are coming out of the temple.
My niece, Maddie, was the first to greet us. Her gloves were soaking wet, but she had to be the first up! It was so cute. I love that kid!!
Jeff's grandparents are the cutest people I've ever met. I absolutely adore them!
Here we have Spencer, Kevin, Andrea, and Amy showing us just how wicked cold it was outside!
Here we are with our parents:
And with the grandparents:

2 comments:
I am such a good photographer. I think I was borderline professional and payable.
Photography isn't like soccer. When this ball's on the line, it's considered out.
Post a Comment