After holding little teeny Kaitlyn, we went over to Emily and Ben's and played with Maddie and Sam. Maddie was CRANKY...and that's an understatement. Sam was just absolutely thrilled with himself and everything he did. He reminds me of a little care bear when he sticks his belly out. He's a funny little guy.
I went into Maddie's room to chat for a minute. Here's a bit of the conversation:
Me: Hey, Mads. Can I sit in your room with you?
Mads: Yeah. But just for a minute.
Me: How's life?
Mads: It's a lil bit rough.
Me: Oh yeah? What's going on?
Mads: You know it hurts my feelings.
Me: What hurts your feelings?
Mads: The party.
Me: What party?
Mads: The party when you and Jeff come over.
What the?! What do you even say to that? We hugged and were friends again, but seriously. She's the moodiest 4 year old I've ever met. She does have a broken leg and a UTI right now, but c'mon kid. Where's my funny, friendly Maddie Mooshka?
The mood swings..."I'm frilled" to "Go away!"
We LOVE having 3 nieces and 1 nephew. We miss you, Avery!

2 comments:
Maddie is so sweet! I love the picture with Jeff and Kaitlyn. She looks so tiny in his arms! I can't wait to see all of you soon!
What a cute new uncle! You two go very good together. We needed another niece in the family for all those uncles.
Post a Comment