Here is the view from our window this morning. Gotta love the Utah weather. Flip flops one day, snow boots the next.
After having to evacuate our apartment for a short time due to a gas leak at the U (good times...good times), I hung out at my sister's house with her and the kids. Maddie painted a picture for my husband (she never calls him Jeff around me anymore. It's funny.) and then thought it would be a good idea to paint the shirt she was wearing. It is her painting shirt, but yeah. I walked in and said,
Mads, what are you doing? You're supposed to paint the paper, not your shirt.
Maddie (with a look of aw, nuts, I got caught): It's ok. Just don't talk about it.
Maddie (with a look of aw, nuts, I got caught): It's ok. Just don't talk about it.
Me: Do you want me to get you a new piece of paper?
Maddie: Don't talk to me. It's really fine. I just wasn't paying attention.I think she said she wasn't paying attention at least 10 times during the few hours I was there. Here she is getting her nails painted. She is SUCH a girly girl!
And then there is Sam. We spent probably half hour chasing each other and laughing hysterically. He really, honestly, is absolutely thrilled with himself all the time. This is the look he gives when he's about to get into something...
Sam has become a little dance master. He has this little side step thing that he just started doing and will go across an entire room. It's similar to the grapevine, without the crossing part. He also loves his belly. He lifts up his shirt, rubs his belly, and burps. Such a boy.

3 comments:
What a great aunt you are. I feel like Maddie a lot, just "not really paying attention" to things. It gets me into trouble at work and at life.
Dude, I love your blog. You are freaking hilarious. Ummmm, yeah, you guys are pretty much fabulous.
Maddie is such a funny kid. I wish I could get away with things by saying it's fine, I just wasn't paying attention. That would solve a lot of problems for me!:)
Post a Comment