Right now, I just have to say that I have the best husband in the world.
He cooks, he cleans, he irons his own pants (because I accidentally put an extra crease in them. oops...), and he always drives so I can sleep in the car.
He warms up my rice bag for me at night and always opens every door.
He'll clean the bathroom even if he doesn't think it needs to be done and doesn't get bugged that I never stay awake during movies.
He takes the garbage out every time because he knows how much I hate that job.
He makes me laugh all the time and is very passionate...even though we have some different views going on...
Most of all, he's so patient with me and is always wanting to be a better husband. Whenever I'm emotional, he wants to talk and does all he can to make it better. Jeff is pretty much just amazing and I'm glad that I get to hang out with him forever and ever. I love you, babe!

3 comments:
we must know two different guys. hmmmm....
That is so awesome you got such a great hubby.
Well Jeff, you ARE pretty amazing. AND, we know that you are mighty lucky to have landed such a great girl. When do we get to hear from you about the fantastic wife you have?
Post a Comment