Nursery on Sunday was rough for no particular reason because there wasn't even any bullying. There were a lot of rancid smells that I could have done without and some tears here and there, but nothing major.
It was really cute toward the end of nursery, however. A little girl named Cambrie and a little boy named Darion (not sure how to spell those correctly...) held hands and danced around. Cambrie freaked out when someone was sitting next to Darion because she wanted to. She was wearing a poofy white dress with a cute pink sash and Darion was wearing a little suit. Um, pretty much the cutest little couple ever. I don't think that people should be against betrothing their children. This would be a perfect match.
Side note: I'M FINISHED WITH MY FIRST YEAR OF GRAD SCHOOL! We thought it would never come.
10 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment