and Jeff summing up his feelings with this classic look:
2- Awesome parade with vikings, lots of candy, missionaries (what other parade would have missionaries riding their bikes in it? seriously), small town royalty, cloggers, dancers, and local law enforcement and ambulance. There is quite a large turn out for such a small town thing. Emily and I LOVE the parade. Greatest thing ever! It was a little cold and rainy, but fun.3-Free Snow College clothing for me and the kids. Pretty sweet. None of us had jackets and the local WalMart only had summer clothes out, so I was thrilled about the Snow alumni booth...even though I went to SUU. Yay for free jackets! Oh, yeah. And the traditional and very much awaited Sanpete turkey and picadilly chips for lunch.

2 comments:
Talk about the good ol' days! Man I love Sanpete County! Great pics!
wow! that looks like fun! I love traditions
Post a Comment