Tuesday, June 9, 2009

FUNemployed

That would be Jeff's term for my current work situation and I love it. He's so great to let me be unemployed even though it's summer.
Thanks to everyone for the comments on my moments of glory. I'm all better now. More than anything with that last post, I just wanted to say how great of a husband I have and how classic my experiences are when I'm sick. Good times.
I'm in school from 8-5 this entire week and it's not bad at all. However, there is a woman with pink and black and gray hair who is a head nodder probably in her 50's. It kills me. EVERYTHING the professor or guest speaker says is followed with an enthusiastic nod of agreement like she would have said the exact same thing. I love watching crazy social work people. It's pretty much the highlight of my day.

1 comment:

Melanie Jones said...

Okay so I am cracking up laughing about that lady.. I wouldn't be able to make it through class without laughing.