Meet my sister's "ruggedly handsome" mountain man boyfriend Dave. Their first date was at our wedding reception and so Jeff and I like to take credit for the beginning of their great relationship. We also get to share anniversaries of sorts so it apparently has created the unbreakable bond between the boys. We've been at Snowbird this week and the male bonding has been, well, cute.
The new BFFship began last night in the pool and hot tub. The boys decided to launch each other off their shoulders. It was purely awesome. Following an hour or so in the water, they spent some time in the steam room together sweating out everything they could. I can only imagine what they discussed to enhance this newfound relationship.
Here are the new BFF's playing Wii. They heart MarioKart.
And here they are with the bean dip they created together.
If all that doesn't just scream true bromance, I don't know what does.
10 months ago

2 comments:
I am assuming this is Mandy's lover boy. I need to know what is going on! Looks like you guys had fun, the bean dip looks awesome, and nothing is better than a little bro-mance!!
We miss you guys a lot! Any chance of seeing you in Oregon soon? Sadly we will not be in Utah any time in the near future. But at least I found your blog so we can see how you are doing. I decided to leave a comment so it wasn't blog-stalking. Tell Jeff (a really late) Happy Birthday from Jon and Amanda.
Post a Comment