Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gym Pimp

There is a man who frequents the Gold's Gym in Sugarhouse. My sister and I refer to him as the pimp. I wish more than anything that I had a picture of him, but I will do my best to describe the awesomeness of his existence.
1- He is somewhere between 40 and 50.
2- He has a large pot belly and reminds me of my little nephew Sam.
3- He always wears white.
4- He LOVES BLING although he generally tones it down to a large silver chain during his workout. (see definition number 2, or maybe 3...not number one on the link.)
5- He always has bright white new basketball shoes. One pair even has some leopard print around the tongue and the heel. It's pretty classy.
6- He wears feminine-looking tank tops similar to this except the main part is white and the trim is a variety of blue stripes.
7- His cover up shirt is a white t-shirt with neon yellow, pink, and blue lettering that says BLING! all over it.
8- He is balding, but has little gray stubble on his head.
9- Last time I saw him he wore sunglasses similar to this but with bright white frames.
10- His usual workout consists of him checking himself out in the mirror, doing approximately 2 1/2 repetitions on one machine, chatting with his gym buddies, then checking himself out again. I've never seen him do more than that.

True story here.
You can't make this stuff up.

5 comments:

Em said...

You totally did him justice! Kills me smalls!

Lyns said...

LOVE it! You ONLY find people like that at the gym. I swear. The part the made me laugh the most was the fact that I'm pretty sure Sam was wearing the exact same glasses in the wedding video yesterday. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Lyns said...

Alecia's Sam - Not little Sam. :)

Ann said...

Jenny - I totally know who you are talking about. I've noticed him ever since I starting working out there. He is always flirting with a couple of the regular ladies there. My favorite is that he wears his sunglasses in the gym while checking himself out. Hope things are good with you guys.

Alecia and Sam said...

Laughing so hard right now... there is one at every gym!!