Saturday, April 3, 2010

Blessed

I am so blessed.
I realize more and more every day just how blessed I truly am.
I am blessed to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Jeff is such a blessing in my life.
He holds the Priesthood worthily.
He works hard to support our little family.
He is a gentleman.
He constantly tells me how much he loves me and how lucky he feels to be married to me.
He always tries to make me happy and will do whatever he can to fulfill that.
He is so incredible with kids. I know I've posted about that several times, but he really truly is. This last week while watching our niece and nephew, I have realized more than ever before how amazing of a father he really will be. He has been so great all week with helping me get the kids to bed, clean up, have dinner, etc. I don't know how women/moms/wives can do it all without a supportive husband.
There is never a doubt in my mind that I made the right choice in marrying Jeff.
He is kind and gets along so well with my mom and everyone he meets.

My mom thinks he's cute.
I agree.

He always makes me feel like the most important person in the world and will drop anything when I'm having a rough time.
We have been sealed for time and all eternity in the temple and are able to enjoy the blessings that come along with that.
Thank you, Jeff.
I love you.
There is no one else I'd rather spend eternity with.

I also am blessed with 4 amazing sisters and hard-working, understanding, supportive, and loving parents who shaped me into the person I am today.
I don't know where I'd be without them.
My sisters have always been there for me. We have had so many great memories together and I love each of them dearly.
I also have a little brother who has taught me so much.

I couldn't ask for better in laws.
I'm so thankful to each and every one of them.
I married into a wonderful family.
Dave and Susan are the kindest, most accepting and compassionate people.
I appreciate them and love them so much.
I love all my brothers-in-law.
They crack me up and right after Jeff and I got married, Joey would ask if he was treating me well and if he wasn't, he'd take care of it.
My sisters-in-law are equally fabulous.
I love crafting and shopping with them.

Between the 2 sides of our family, Jeff and I enjoy 3 sweet nieces and one wild nephew.

I love my family.
I love my husband.
I love my life.

2 comments:

Lyns said...

Umm . . . . . not to be awkward, but you completely left off fabulous cousins. Ha Ha. Just kidding. You are so cute and I think you're smart for realizing the blessings you have and being grateful for them! You do have a fantastic family and I'm so happy you and Jeff found each other because you seem like a perfect couple! I think you're BOTH the lucky ones. :)

Anonymous said...

What a great declaration, Jenny! Well done. You are so cute and wonderful. WE are lucky to have YOU. Thanks for treating Jeff so good and for the happiness you have brought to his life!