We celebrated our 2nd anniversary yesterday! It was absolutely perfect in every way...after we both were done at work anyway.
This is what I came home to:
Yep. I have the cutest husband ever. We ordered dinner in from P.F. Chang's and watched too many episodes of Criminal Minds. Jeff left work a little early and did all this, then when I called to tell him I was finally on my way home, he said he was too. He sat out in his car until I got home so that it seemed like he had just gotten home as well. Good job, husband.
We agreed on no gifts. I gave him a card. And I felt super lame because he did all that PLUS added to the book he made me last year.
Naturally, I cried. A lot.
Jeff, thanks for the best 2 years of my life. I'm so excited for the rest of forever with you. You will be an amazing dad to our baby cakes. We will be the 2 luckiest girls in the world to have you. Thanks for being patient with all my crying and emotional instability these last several months.
Happy anniversary!
We were talking about how it has only been 2 years, but already 2 years at the same time. It's so weird and almost foreign to think about life before we were married. It feels like we've been together forever, but it has also gone by so fast. We always talk about how marriage has not been hard for us at all and has just been such a natural transition. This guy sure makes me happy and I'm grateful he chose me!
10 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment