Sunday, February 20, 2011

More of Molly

Molly is 2 weeks old now and doing great.


Her arms are always sticking strait up when we put her in this suit and carseat.

Maddie adores Molly, here she is with her goofy face
Cute Outfit

One of the reasons we call her "Monkey". I love it when she flares her nostrils like this.
All stretched out in front of the space heater waiting for a soak.
Pope Molly IV


First doctor appt. She gained 1 ounce, but then lost it in two messy diapers whilst in the exam room.
More monkey face

"Back off me with that"



She is so cute when she sleeps...

...and funny when she's annoyed










4 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Thank you for posting so many pictures of Miss Molly, I love seeing her!!

Alecia and Sam said...

She is so beautiful!! Congrats to you and Jeff! I can't wait to meet her!

LuAnn said...

Congratulations! She is really cute. Kind of looks like the Williams side.

Brittney said...

Absolutely Adorable!!