Saturday, March 19, 2011

Molly Pictures

Molly is almost 6 weeks!  The time is going so fast and she is changing so much every day.
She is balding more on the top of her head.  She's like a little old man and it's super cute.  I did want her to look like a girl...not an old man so I put the flower on her head.  She was a good sport about it.
 
She always falls asleep like this when we are burping her or just holding her. It's so cute.
I love her face in this picture. She looks so annoyed.


Look at those cute little feet sticking out. 
This is our favorite thing to do.  I'm glad that she loves her sleep. 
We've all been sick this last week and it's been a little rough. Molly was really congested and stuffed up and couldn't breathe very well. It was so sad to watch her and listen to her, but she was such a trooper. She wasn't any more fussy and still smiled and was totally mellow. We are so lucky to have such a chill kid. I ended up taking her to the doctor...I'm a paranoid new mommy and am freaked out about RSV, but she's fine...and found out she's now 8 lbs. 8 oz. and 20.5 inches which means she's grown a full inch and gained almost 2 lbs since she was born.  I can't believe how fast time is going and how much she is growing.  I love just hanging out with her all day and could stare at her and do nothing else.  We love this little girl so much!

3 comments:

Becca Jane said...

She's up to where my kids weighed at BIRTH, haha!

Wow, she just gets cuter and cuter! Do you need more flowers and bows? I'll have to send or bring you some!!

Em said...

That very top picture looks so much like your baby pictures. She is SO CUTE!!! I could hold her all day if Sam would let me.

Kevin and Andrea said...

She is perfect! I love the flower - it makes her look so girly :)