Monday, April 30, 2012

Cute

I can't get enough of her!
This was at my work's Easter egg hunt.  She got the hang of it after a little while.  I love how she carries the little bucket around.
She always has to have stuff in her hands.  Remotes, shoes, binkies, or combs...
 Check out that gap in her front teeth!
Supporting mom's school.
She fell asleep like this and I thought it was hilarious that she had the pen in her hand still.
 The faucet makes a great little chair.
All pretty in her Easter dress (thanks for the birthday present, Spencer and Carly!)
On the phone.
The coiled up hose also makes a great seat.
 Molly LOVES sidewalk chalk.  And being outside.  And water.  Our summer is planned with those three things.

Trying to get Sam to let her play, too.
Napping with dad.
Yep.  Standing in the washer.  She's cute.

No comments: