Sunday, October 21, 2012

Update

Our lives have been crazy.  Molly is growing and changing so much every day.  She loves life and I love watching her live it and enjoy every minute.  She's busy and into everything. 

Here she is enjoying some cool whip:


Hanging out in her stroller while it's folded up:


Eating Trix.  She makes this cheesey face whenever she sees the camera lately!


Helping daddy mow the lawn:

"Helping" with the laundry:


Taking care of her baby.  With a basket on her head.  Again.


She loves to vacuum:


This is a new pose she's been doing lately.  I have no idea where she learned it, but it's really cute.


This is what we call the "kissing game."  We hold Molly.  She puts her arms around each of our necks and pushes our heads together so we kiss.  Then she sticks her cute little cheeks in between so we kiss her.  This is repeated several times with lots of giggling.



She loves the puzzle game on our phones and is a pro at maneuvering around the apps.  Oh, technology.  She is so sweet with that little doll of hers.


The "cheeeeeeese" face:


Drinking a green smoothie.  She LOVES these things!



Jeff is being a trooper with school.  We don't see each other much during the week, but he's enjoying his clinical experience and learning a lot.  We are really excited for him to be finished next December!  Just one more year and then he'll have his RN and can start working in the field.  He'll continue to go on with his schooling, but I feel like the RN is a light at the end of the tunnel.  He works so hard and we are so thankful for him!

We both got new callings at church.  Jeff is the Young Men's president and I'm the Primary president.  It's busier than ever, but we are loving it.  Molly is learning so much in nursery and loves singing "Book of Mormon Stories."  Well, she does the actions over and over and over again while we sing it.

Our lives pretty much revolve around this little cutie.  I can't get enough of her.  She has picked up a tons of new words lately and knows exactly what she wants, when she wants it.  She definitely has her opinion on everything and is a little naughty pants, but we love her more than anything.  Here's to hoping it's not another 2 months before I update again... 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is a cutie! I like the pic with the basket on her head, so funny :)

Kayleigh said...

Molly is so cute :)

For some reason I didn't realize Jeff was getting his RN. That's what I'm doing too! But I'm in an accelerated program and it's only 18 months. It's crazy!