Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Second Love of my Life

Obviously, my husband comes first. I have found a new secret love though. The Space Bag is absolutely amazing. I was using them at my parents house and am totally hooked. I could vacuum pack things all day. I love them. My dad even ordered some for me because I was so thrilled. I packed 7 big quilts into one bag and sucked all the air right out! It's a great stress reliever. I also love infomercials so go ahead and click on the link. You will be happy you did.

2 comments:

Em said...

Dude. I don't know if I should even start using the space bag because I just can't handle another addiction. I need to get a few other addictions under control before trying your new love.

Whitney said...

Jenny, I need your address. Can you send it to my email address? amy_dub75@hotmail.com.
Thanks!