("Jeff's" is a contraction, it's not possessive; i.e. I'm still freaking out)
I was having another one of my freak out sessions this morning. They have been occurring more and more lately. It was the clutter on my desk that was doing it, along with the clutter on my desktop (running and switching between 15-20 windows). I realized I was feeling claustrophobic. I've never been claustrophobic before. So in order to give myself some more space, I increased the screen resolution to maximum. I need help...
BTW, this was my first post on our blog. I've got a great wife!
10 months ago

1 comment:
Jeff, I knew you could do it . . . I knew you could post! Good for you and well done, even though you were freaking out. I trust you got it all worked out. I hope (expect) to see more posts from you. And yes, I agree, you have a great wife!
Post a Comment