Monday, July 27, 2009

Pimp Panther

Yes, this is an update on the gym pimp.

I think that I forgot to mention his black leather fanny pack that he wears with the sunglasses and the feminine tank top, etc. It really completes the ensemble.

Anyway, today I was thrilled outta my pants to see the pimp at the gym. He was wearing his usual garb and after his strenuous workout on one machine and chatting with his buddies, he put his t-shirt on to go home.

It was a white t-shirt, of course, because that seems to be his trademark. The best part of this experience: a picture of the pink panther on the front of the shirt wearing bling. At the top of the shirt it said, "Pimp Panther."

My day was complete at 9 this morning.

1 comment:

Alecia and Sam said...

hahahah!! That is hilarious! Please keep everyone posted on the "Pimp Panther"