Saturday, July 31, 2010

It's True



17 comments:

Lyns said...

SHUT UP! I am so happy for you guys! How exciting!!!! Here's to a Happy and Healthy rest of your pregnancy!

Becca Jane said...

YAY....I've been waiting for this! :) You two are going to easily be the BEST parents in the world! Can't wait to meet the new arrival next year!

Krystal said...

No way!!! That is so great! Congratulations!! We have put off getting together long enough... we need to do lunch or dinner sometime!

Joe Williams said...

Nice Job Guys. That looks like the one I found in the closet that one time...Kid's are great...most of the time...but great. You'll do a solid parenting job. We'll send Kaitlyn over to babysit.

Tara said...

Congrats you guys! Miss you!

Cheryl said...

Congrats!! You two will be amazing parents!

Dani Dunn said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations!! That is very exciting news indeed! I am so happy for you!

curtis+ash said...

JENNY! That's so exciting! So excited for you guys.

Amanda said...

Congrats JennyJenny!!!!

Alecia and Sam said...

YAY!! Congrats Jenny and Jeff!! We are so excited for you guys. Can't wait to meet the little one!!

B.H. said...

I thought we'd already agreed on the fact that you two weren't going to procreate. Just kidding. Congratulations!

Kayleigh said...

Woo-hoo!!!

Kevin and Andrea said...

I can't wait! Thanks for making me an Aunt again! It is the best job on the planet (aside from being Avery's mom, of course!). When do we get to find out if I have a niece or a nephew? I want to get sewing!

Em said...

Yay Yay Yay for babies! I can't wait to meet him or her. I am so excited to be an auntie to your baby!

Jon and Briana said...

congrats! so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the ice cream date tonight! Congrats on your wonderful news! I am so happy for the two of you!

Jessica Carol said...

Oh my gosh!!! Yay! Congrats I am so excited for you guys!