Jeff and I got a new bed. We had a queen size which is great for 2 small people or 1 big person, but terrible for 2 big people. We are not small so it was a bit of a struggle. We invested in this beauty. I love it. I hate mornings because I have to get out of this. We got a killer deal on bedding at Kohl's and we actually sleep under the same covers now because we have plenty of room between us. It's a little bit of heaven on earth. The picture is not awesome, but the bed is amazing. Andrea was here over the past week and the girls decided to craft. It took us all week to finally do it, but here is the final product:
My mom has a Cricut machine and it's pretty much amazing. I got the cute shelf at Hobby Lobby (new favorite store) and hung it up straight all by myself. I was pretty impressed because I generally have several holes in the wall before I make it straight. This would be the only thing hanging on the wall thus far...Hopefully before our little buddy comes in February I will have done a little better job of decorating.
We're Jenny and Jeff Williams. We got married in December of 2008 and our baby Molly joined us in Febrary 2011. We are each other's best friends and are very much in love.
We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Check out what we believe, click above.
1 comment:
The sign turned out so good! I love it! Thanks for entertaining me last week!
Post a Comment