Saturday, October 2, 2010

Jeff's Addiction

For those who are not aware, Jeff LOVES this:
It is his vice.  He can drink it any time of day (as in 7:30 in the morning).

I took Sam grocery shopping with me the other day and they had 24 packs of this stuff on sale for $4.99.  It's a steal so I thought I'd pick some up for Jeff.

As soon as I put it in the cart, Sam looked at me and said, "JEFF!"

Yeah, buddy.  It's for Jeff.  I love that a 2 1/2 year old associates that with Jeff.  Awesome.

1 comment:

Lyns said...

Our husband could hang out and drink Mtn. Dew together. Randy can drink it at 10:00 at night and fall asleep without a problem. If I did that, which I wouldn't because I think it's so nasty, I would be up all night!! I love that Sam said that about Jeff. :)