Okay. So since I don't know your number, I'm lamely using your blog to invite you guys over!! Are you free tomorrow (Sunday) evening? Or next Sunday? Or Saturday nights? Email me at woodfamily23@yahoo.com or call at 801.706.4764 because we really want to PLAY!!!! Do you watch the Office? We have the dvd game. Cameron would flip his lid if you guys showed up....let us know!!!
We're Jenny and Jeff Williams. We got married in December of 2008 and our baby Molly joined us in Febrary 2011. We are each other's best friends and are very much in love.
We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Check out what we believe, click above.
1 comment:
Okay. So since I don't know your number, I'm lamely using your blog to invite you guys over!! Are you free tomorrow (Sunday) evening? Or next Sunday? Or Saturday nights? Email me at woodfamily23@yahoo.com or call at 801.706.4764 because we really want to PLAY!!!! Do you watch the Office? We have the dvd game. Cameron would flip his lid if you guys showed up....let us know!!!
Post a Comment