Saturday, November 13, 2010

Life

We got a new niece on Thursday night!  My little sister, Becca, had her first baby on Thursday.  Brooklynn Michelle Luck...4 weeks early and 6 pounds.  She is absolutely precious and so teeny! 



Congrats, Becca and Devin!

Next, Jeff's eye is healing really well.  It's been a little sore off and on, but it's looking a TON better.  This was day 2:
And today:
He gets his stitches out on Tuesday so we're hoping that the inside of his eye isn't so irritated anymore.

This weekend, we took a little break from life and spent the night at a hotel then went baby shopping.  It was a much needed break before I get more pregnant and then we have a baby.  We are SO excited for our little girl to come. 
We had another ultrasound on Friday just to check the organs that were too small to check at our last one.  We got a great shot of her profile and little foot.  She is moving around all the time and it's so fun knowing that she's in there and growing and HEALTHY.  We feel so blessed with how well everything has gone so far and continues to go.  
I was watching Sam on Friday and so he came to the ultrasound with us.  Afterward, we picked Maddie up from school and Sam said, "Maddie, Babytakes show Jenny baby.  Babytakes!"  I said, "Yeah, buddy.  You saw Babycakes on the TV." 
Sam: "Yeah.  Babytakes.  Show."  It was super cute.

1 comment:

Becca Jane said...

Cute little one! I'm glad she's healthy after an early arrival! I finished your Dr. Laura book...we need to have you over so we can return it! :)