Thursday, November 18, 2010

Note to Self

Dear Jenny,
Next time you think it's a good idea to wear a sweater while pregnant, remember how you felt tonight at the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert and how you had to move back 7 rows to have space to breathe because you were grouchy and flaming hot surrounded by people with no room to move.  You currently have a little heater inside that keeps you extra toasty.  Sweaters will be a better idea next winter.  Until then, stick with normal shirts.
Love,
Self

1 comment:

Manda said...

I think that should be covered in those what to expect when you're expecting books! I once wore a turtleneck when I was pregnant, and I was so miserable that I ripped the neck off :) I'm sorry the concert was not as enjoyable!

I hope everything else is going well with you guys, and Jeff's eye is getting better. And I think I didn't officially say congrats on the girl yet, so Congrats! Girls are totally awesome!

Also, I hope this is not too weird since we don't really know each other that well, but I'm so happy you and Jeff found each other and make each other happy. We really love Jeff around here, so we are glad he found someone as awesome as him! K, totally done now!