Here we are with 9 weeks to go. It's been quite the experience. Maddie said to me, "Wow! Your stomach is huge! Why is it so big?" This was said as she was rubbing it like a Buddha belly. I told her it's because there is a baby in there. She couldn't get over how big it is. Thanks, Mads. 'Preciate that. I wasn't going to do any pregnant belly pictures, but we've had some requests so here it is:
Merry Christmas from the 2 1/2 of us. This is as close as we'll get to a Christmas card or anything of the sort this year. Jeff did a Santa gig tonight for Joey. He makes a pretty perfect Santa, don't you think? The kids loved it and he did a good job of being jolly even though he got a little annoyed with a few of the kids.
Check out this kid's sweet mullet. We were in Saratoga Springs so maybe it's a small town Utah county thing.
The end of the night. Jeff enjoyed the nice, big, comfy chair.
And in totally unrelated news, this is our new purchase. We got a sweet deal on it. Jeff spent the ENTIRE day on Saturday getting it all set up (thanks for that!) and I love it. We decided to invest in one so that in the mornings, when we don't have a ton of time, but enough for a quick workout, we can do it...and so that when we have our baby, it will be easier than trying to find a babysitter or taking her to the gym daycare thing.

2 comments:
YOU LOOK SO SO SO CUTE!!! I love it! I want to stay updated!
Darling belly and I LOVE the mullet. :)
Post a Comment