Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lots of Pics

Here are a bunch of pictures.


























In a lot of my baby pics, my tongue is out too. (jeff)






Her first smile!





A way awesome frown!









Getting ready to go home


What a cutie!!!!











This pretty much sums up how it went. Sam wanted nothing to do with any babies. "Mom, you take bookin peas."

Maddie was in heaven







Her face sums up how we've all felt these past few days.

3 comments:

Em said...

What a cute little niece I have! A.DOR.ABLE. True story. Thanks for making a cute kid.

Kevin and Andrea said...

She is adorable! I love the carseat picture - all bundled up. I can't wait to hold her!

Becca Jane said...

She's so beautiful! Cameron looked at these pictures with me and said that he wants to name our baby Molly now. I couldn't really explain why "Molly Wood" isn't really an option for us, haha!!