Seriously? SERIOUSLY??? She's got to be the cutest thing EVER!! And I LOVE her name! Yay for Jane....me and Allie are both Janes too! CONGRATS!! You guys are going to be the best parents ever!!
Oh my heavens, what a doll! Congrats you guys, loved that cute lil video clip, made my heart just melt...I might just need another tiny baby of my own now :)
Amazing! She looks just like Jenny. She is absolutely beautiful! And, I LOVE her name. So sweet, and it already fits her perfectly. She was so awake and alert in that video. I watched it over and over and over. Am I seeing a future thumb sucker? I hope so! I am a VERY proud aunt. I can't wait to hold her! Welcome to the family little Molly Jane!
We're Jenny and Jeff Williams. We got married in December of 2008 and our baby Molly joined us in Febrary 2011. We are each other's best friends and are very much in love.
We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Check out what we believe, click above.
11 comments:
Seriously? SERIOUSLY??? She's got to be the cutest thing EVER!! And I LOVE her name! Yay for Jane....me and Allie are both Janes too! CONGRATS!! You guys are going to be the best parents ever!!
Oh my heavens, what a doll! Congrats you guys, loved that cute lil video clip, made my heart just melt...I might just need another tiny baby of my own now :)
She is absolutely adorable! We can't wait to see her tomorrow. Welcome to the family Molly!
Congrats guys!!!! That is so awesome!
Congratulations!!!! She is so so so adorable! I think that was the cutest video of all time. I hope you're all doing well, we love you guys!!
Amazing! She looks just like Jenny. She is absolutely beautiful! And, I LOVE her name. So sweet, and it already fits her perfectly. She was so awake and alert in that video. I watched it over and over and over. Am I seeing a future thumb sucker? I hope so! I am a VERY proud aunt. I can't wait to hold her! Welcome to the family little Molly Jane!
congratulations! she is so cute and perfect. I love her fuzzy hair matches Jeff perfectly!
Congratulations!! She is so cute!!! She is one lucky little girl to have you guys!
Congratulations! She is beautiful and I LOVE the name!!
Wow, I can't believe she's here already. Congrats guys!!!! She is a doll.
Yay Jenny! She is sooooo cute. :) I love the video clip. So happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment