Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Funniest kid ever

For those who know my niece Maddie, she really truly is the funniest kid ever. Emily gets so busy with her two little munchkins that she doesn't have time to post all the ridiculously funny things they do. She just told me a story and I was dying laughing...

Emily: Maddie, your hair is CRAZY today! We have to brush it.
Maddie: Don't brush it yet. It's just a little confused and needs some time.
Emily: Has it been enough time yet?
Maddie: Yeah, but it's still confused.

She also has the best excuses for things. I asked her why she didn't go to preschool one day and she told me it's because she was "too sweaty." When she doesn't have her glasses on and you ask her why, it's because her "eyes got too hot."
What 4-year-old says things like this?

4 comments:

Alecia and Sam said...

I think Maddie is hilarious but your whole family is funny so it is a no brainer as to why. I did get my photographer so I am excited about that. That is about all I have done though so I better start planning. Loved your pictures! My mom and I looked at all of them on your photographers website. so fun!!

Kim and Franklin said...

Love that kid.

B.H. said...

Maddie is freaking awesome!!!

Amanda said...

kids kill me! my nephew Trevan is like that too - the other day he was bugging Haley to get him something and she kept telling him to wait and finally said what do you want me to do use magic and get it for you right away and he said no mom when i have i ever said please use your magic and get me what i want...haley always passes on the funny things her kids say...its great...