Monday, February 9, 2009

Yay for birthdays!

Good job, Jeff. He embraced his crafty side and stayed up until 1 a.m. doing this for my birthday.
Duct tape is the cure for everything...especially hanging balloons on cinder block walls and doors.
The balloons on the doors are "so we don't hit our heads." Better safe than sorry!

We did the whole birthday thing at my parents house last night. Maddie loves Jeff. Sam, not so much. He finally went to Jeff and wasn't freaking out so we had to get a picture. The one of Maddie is with "the two perfect leaves." They look just like any other leaf on the plant she picked them off, but these 2 were the winners.

Sam's first birthday is Friday the 13th. He loves chewing on anything and everything...so why not a metal spoon? Here's a picture of the birthday kids. I pretty much just LOVE birthdays.

4 comments:

Alecia and Sam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Looks like you guys had a great time and yes I do believe those leaves were the perfect ones :) Read the story about the fire too.. priceless! I give you the best wife award!!

Kim and Franklin said...

YAY! Happy Birthday Friend!! I love the pics of the kids. I miss seeing them! Hope your day was fabulous. Good job with the sign sir Jeff! I am so proud of you for being crafty.

Brittney said...

Very Impressive decorating Jeff!!!

Brittney said...

...and Happy Birthday, Jenny! I hope it was a good one.