Love the beautiful pics. Weddings are the best! I LOVE LOVE the pic of you four girls. I can see fun and sarcasm in all of your faces. :) I just have to say, you're not fooling me. I know you hid it well, but I think you were freezing cold behind all of the smiles. I can only make that guess because I happen to get married on December 17. Who does that? LOL!
Oh...you look so beautiful! I really wish we could have been there in person, but I'm glad you put up a slide show so that I can see what we missed! Can't wait to see you!
We're Jenny and Jeff Williams. We got married in December of 2008 and our baby Molly joined us in Febrary 2011. We are each other's best friends and are very much in love.
We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Check out what we believe, click above.
3 comments:
Love the beautiful pics. Weddings are the best! I LOVE LOVE the pic of you four girls. I can see fun and sarcasm in all of your faces. :) I just have to say, you're not fooling me. I know you hid it well, but I think you were freezing cold behind all of the smiles. I can only make that guess because I happen to get married on December 17. Who does that? LOL!
Oh, I am so proud of you making a slide show! That is so great. Yeah, I love your blog. It's fabulous. Love ya!
Oh...you look so beautiful! I really wish we could have been there in person, but I'm glad you put up a slide show so that I can see what we missed! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment