I am not a fan of the shuttles here at the U of U.
The ONLY good thing is that I don't have to park. The rest is where my issues lie...
1. I rarely make it on time, and when I do, the shuttle is either late or the driver gets off and says he'll be right back. Who needs to go to class, anyway?
2. The drivers leave MAYBE an inch in between the front of the shuttle and the car in front of them. Seriously, I always get ready to brace myself like the bus drivers from elementary school field trips taught me. Except, I would probably just fly off the seat.
3. It smells bad.
4. It jostles me and is the bumpiest, most uncomfortable ride of my life.
5. Some of the drivers look like pedophiles. Very creepy.
6. If I get on the shuttle to come home that is right outside the social work building where I spend my school days, it takes 30 minutes to get home. Yes, it's a couple of blocks away and it takes 30 minutes. Sometimes I wish that the shuttle would work with MY schedule and not the school.
7. I often get nauseous because of the jerky stop and go motions during the ride.
The shuttle just isn't my favorite. Jeff knows all my issues with it because I let him know about them every time I ride it. He's a patient husband and lets me just vent about the shuttle. Thanks for that!
10 months ago

1 comment:
I know how you feel, I am an avid trax rider now and I HATE it. Sure its nice to not have to drive, but seriously if I have a class that gets out at 5:30, I don't make it home til at least 7. And i can't tell you how many people ask me for money everyday, i carry a constant frown in hopes that they won't approach me, but they are oh so bold. Gotta love public transportation.
Post a Comment