Jeff LOVES Harry Potter. LOVES it. So, here we are at the new movie back in July. Jeff was so excited to see it and got his expectations way too high from what people said about it. I really liked the movie. He was disappointed. Poor guy.
The next week we went to the Vernal temple. We just did a day trip... 3 hours there and 3 more hours back. It was kinda brutal being in the car. I just get to the point where I'm totally done with the day. Jeff is very patient with me. We forgot to take the camera so we stopped at a Walgreen's and got this awesome steal for only $4.19. It was on clearance. When we got to the temple, we had to check it. Nothing is more manly than Jeff handing the temple worker a pink Disney princess camera and writing his name on the paper for it. We'll post the pictures from this when we get them back.
After Vernal, we went to the Bees game for the 24th of July. I love Utah holidays. Seriously great. We couldn't find our actual camera, so we finished off our great disposable one at the game. It was fun and I love fireworks.
The day after that, we had a game night with our friends. Tara was in town for the Bees game so we played Quiddler with Tara, her sister Kayleigh, and the Jensen's. We love these people!
Here are the Jensen's. They were in the branch presidency where Jeff and I met. They're hilarious and so fun to hang out with.
10 months ago

3 comments:
Oh yay. I am so glad that you updated. I don't know why Jeff got his hopes up! He wouldn't let anyone tell him anything about the movie. That is a sad, sad, sad thing. I liked it too. maybe that is why we are such good sisters - because we both have great taste in things. :)
I recall some sister-in-law saying something like "Intense"
I love the new camera! Jeff emailed the link to your clip on the news. You were great! Watching Maddie throw that pitch made me cry. She looked so happy!
I can't wait for you to come at Christmas. We are definitely having another sister shopping trip! And, I am so excited that you are staying at our house. Bring your games!
Post a Comment