Sunday, August 2, 2009

Snowbird

A little late, but here are a lot of pictures from our week at Snowbird (end of June to the 4th of July).

Here are a few reasons I LOVE being up there!



Sam liked the rocks and wood chips more than the playground. Nature is cool.

Mandy and me. I don't know how we got sparkly eyes, but I like it.

My Maddie Mooshka broke her leg so she didn't get to do a whole lot of playing. Poor kid was so exhausted and fell asleep like this:

These are the swings at the all abilities playground they have. Sam kinda liked them. Maddie loved them. Funny thing about them making the playground for "all abilities" is that they put wood chips down and wheelchairs don't really roll through wood chips. Seriously? Did they not think that through? At least the swings are cool.

Best husband ever with 2 cute kiddos. He's going to be such a great dad!

Tetherball, anyone?

Here we are riding the Tram. I love this guy!

The view at the top of the tram...and yes, that is snow at the end of June!








We had a great time and were also really happy to be home again! Thanks for the fun week fam!

3 comments:

Lyns said...

Snowbird brings back so many memories from when we were little! I think we all got in trouble a lot. :) It was so fun to see you guys TWICE in the last couple of weeks. Wow. It's like a record. You guys are such a cute couple!

Em said...

SO, I heart Snowbird. I also heart your gym stories. Thanks for being fabulous.

Amanda said...

i spent a few days at snowbird at the end of july - i freaking love the chair lift...the tram is a little crowded for me...oh yeah - and food...the steak pit has the best ever food...and those chairs in the room - so comfy...