Sunday, March 7, 2010

Family

We have been blessed to have amazing families. Last night we had my fabulous in-laws over for dinner and a little Wii action. (We missed you, Andrea, Kevin, Avery, and Dave!)

Kaitlyn, obviously, was the star of the night. I love how confused and/or annoyed she looks in this picture:
Isn't she darling? Big brown eyes, cute baby soft brown hair, and the most adorable little face...
Grandma and Kaitlyn:
I don't know why, but I love little baby jeans and feet. They're just so cute. Anything in a smaller version of normal sized things is adorable. I know this is blurry, but I just love it.

Kaitlyn got into the Wii playing a little. Carly and Spencer are getting in some good preparation to be parents. :) They're getting married in May and we're SO excited for them! Carly is finishing law school back east so they've been away from each other the majority of their engagement. I don't know how they do it!
Jeff and Kyle:

Joey and Amy:

Susan and Jeff:And, one more cute picture of Kaitlyn. She's SO close to walking! It's the cutest thing ever.
We love you guys! Can't wait for Kaitlyn's first birthday party tonight and then the wedding in May so we can ALL be together!

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Yes, she's CUTE! Allie's name was almost Katelyn. I love baby feet and jeans too. They're just such cutie little people.

Kevin and Andrea said...

Thanks for posting all those pics! I sooo missed being there with all of you last weekend. Can't wait to see you soon!