Primary lesson today: Being Missionaries.
Me: "Have you heard the song 'I Hope They Call Me On a Mission'?"
Savannah: "My mom doesn't actually know that song. But we have the cd's so she can learn it."
(Don't worry 900 court friends. Kari does know the song. She sometimes just forgets the second verse.) :)
Me: "Do you know how old you have to be to go on a mission?"
(Blank stares from all children.)
"Boys have to be 19 and girls have to be 21."
Savannah: "You could like be dead!"
I love that 21 is so ancient to little kids.
Me: "The Lamanites were very wicked people. Do you guys know what wicked means?"
Jarrod: "I like to play Mario."
Savannah: "Um, it means sassy."
Me: "How could you be a good missionary?"
Jarrod: "Play Mario."
Our little 4 & 5 year old class is the best. We love going to primary!
10 months ago

1 comment:
I guess that makes me very wicked?? you know all that sass I have!
Post a Comment