Thursday May 6. 7:30 p.m. College of Social Work graduation. I love that I get to do it the day before the university wide graduation. It's SO close...yet so far away... Can you tell that I am just beyond ready for this?
We're Jenny and Jeff Williams. We got married in December of 2008 and our baby Molly joined us in Febrary 2011. We are each other's best friends and are very much in love.
We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Check out what we believe, click above.
3 comments:
That is SOOO close! I still have two more years! You can do it!!
still not looking forward to our favorite neighbors leaving:( are you sure you don't want to stick around with us for another 4 years??:)
Yea! Congrats! We need to do something. . . craft or no craft :).
Post a Comment