Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mac N Cheese

In my hanging out with Maddie and Sam today, they decided they wanted Mac & Cheese for lunch. This is a very common meal for them on Wednesdays. Luckily, there was some in the fridge (leftover mac & cheese is nasty to me, but the kiddos don't seem to mind) so I didn't have to make a new batch.
I was doing some laundry so Maddie took it out of the fridge. When I went out to the kitchen to warm it up, I couldn't find it anywhere.
After getting the kiddos to search for it with me because "Sam took it" (everything is his fault), Maddie yells,
"Hey Jenny! I found it! It's right here." Yep. In the laundry hamper.
Later, we took my mom to physical therapy so we were telling her about the mac & cheese hunt.
Maddie said,
"It wasn't in my mom's room. It wasn't in my room. It wasn't in the den. It was in the hamster!"

No comments: