Love it. It's so fascinating. And, Derek Morgan (third from the left) is pretty much my favorite. He's beautiful. I kept this little crush a secret, but then Jeff said, "He is a very handsome man." Yes, husband. He is. Not that I lust after him or anything, but Jeff agrees so I think it's ok to admit that he's an attractive man.Because of the fascination with said show and several other serial killer crime shows, I have an out of control imagination. For example, I went to Hawaii a couple of years ago. Beautiful, amazing, want to go back all the time. There is so much foliage there and my first thought was never, "This is so green and beautiful" but rather, "Think of all the places you could hide a body and nobody would ever find it." Sick, I know. But it's true.
Jeff is gone a lot at night so if I watch it, I totally freak myself out and can't go in our kitchen because one window has no blinds or curtains or anything. I lock the door and sit on the couch until he gets home because I think of all the crazies that could sneak into my house and it freaks me out. I wish I were making these things up, but they're all too true. Jeff is very patient with my obsessions and just laughs when I'm petrified on the couch because I've watched too many episodes.
Will I stop watching it? Not a chance. In fact, I'm thinking about doing the free trial of Netflix just so I can watch all the seasons before the new season starts in September. I'm sick.

4 comments:
I have heard so many people say they love this show. I think I need to start watching it.
There is nothing wrong with a good tv crush every now and then. Mine is Colin Firth.
Colin Firth? seriously?
Amen. That is all.
Post a Comment