Friday, November 19, 2010

f my eye

"f my eye" is what maddie says for FYI, it's not something else...

I had my stitches out on tuesday and my eye is healing up pretty nicely, except today, it hurts like a bumb.



The surgeon had to sew the Tarsus first and then the outter skin. He didn't sew the inside. This is what has been giving me so many problems.
Here is the inside of my eyelid. Every time my eye moves past this, it hurts and my eye clamps shut. It's really fun when I'm driving. He said it will heal, but it can't heal fast enough.

2 comments:

Kevin and Andrea said...

Oh, wow, I almost puked. Good thing I didn't follow through on my plans to become a nurse. It looks great on the outside, though. I am happy you are healing!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jeff, I almost lost the yogurt I just ate. I read the caption and then scrolled down and the eyelid picture caught me by surprise. Yikes. I feel kind of woozy. But the outside does look really good. Have you and Sam sworn off pajama wrestling?