I feel like we've been doing a lot of waiting. Waiting for the baby and to find out what the plan is with nursing school and working after being on maternity leave and how long we'll stay living here before we (mostly me) will want a second bedroom and everything else.
This week is the last week of Jeff being school free and us being child free at the same time. Jeff starts his CNA course next Tuesday which goes for 4ish or something weeks. The due date for baby cakes is rapidly approaching...we have just over 4 weeks left with my weekly doctor appointments starting tomorrow! It seems like it has taken forever, but also that it has come so fast. We are so excited to hold our little girl and see what she looks like and what her little personality will be like. I am anxious though and probably will be for the next month. I hate not knowing when things are going to happen.
The few nights that we have both actually been home this week have been nice. We've been doing a lot of relaxing and I've been doing a lot of sleeping on the couch while Jeff stays awake and watches TV or a movie. We're trying to enjoy these last few weeks as a "single" couple...but pretty much once Jeff starts the CNA class, we won't see each other at all. He'll be gone from 7:30 a.m. until 9 or 10 p.m. every night. I do appreciate him working so hard and doing everything he does so that he can have a career that he will enjoy so we can have a happy family life.
It's hard to do any life planning or really planning in general because we just have NO idea what it will be like to have our baby here. We don't know how she'll be and how easily we'll adjust. I would love to know, but we will find out soon enough. There is so much up in the air with our lives so we're just taking things one day at a time and know that everything with nursing school, work, and everything else will work out how it needs to.
But for now, we wait and enjoy the moment.
10 months ago

1 comment:
actually it's 5-9, but yea, not seeing each other.
Post a Comment