We had our first baby shower last night and it was fantastic. People were so generous and it was SO fun catching up with them. I have some absolutely amazing friends who I have met over the years and I am so grateful for each and every one of them. Thank you to all who came to support us and for the kindness in all the gifts. Baby Cakes is set on adorable clothing and fun toys. Unfortunately, the majority of the pictures turned out pretty blurry, but here are a few...
Cutest diaper cake EVER. Thanks to Crystal (who's been my best friend forever and is pretty much just one of my sisters). It's absolutely adorable and under those cute receiving blankets are lots and lots of diapers. Thanks friend! You're the best!
Here are a few of the people who came. Sitting on the couch on the left is Janet. She's our non-blood-related aunt. She's been there for every important event in all of our lives and is just absolutely fabulous. We love Janet! Next to her is Liz, Marian (who I used to work with at ARTEC), Betty (Liz's mom who is the counselor at Nibley Park where I did my first practicum) and my mom. I love these ladies so much and miss working with Marian and with Betty.
Cute Marian and Pat (who I also worked with at ARTEC and also miss like crazy).
This picture is proof that I was even there. Thanks Uncle Spencer and Aunt Carly for the changing pad and all the diaper changing supplies. We especially appreciate the offer for Uncle Spencer to change diapers. I'm pretty sure Baby Cakes will be requesting her uncle to come downstairs often.
This is Erin and Crystal. We met Erin when we were attending the singles branch. She knitted the most adorable little dolls for our baby and she is one of the most amazing girls. Such a trooper.
Tara (who we love and adore and pretty much just need to have move back to Utah. Do it, Tara.) and Michelle Jensen. Michelle and her husband were in our branch presidency and we LOVE them. They're some of our very favorite people.
Kannara (Crystal's sister) and my mom.
Desi (Crystal's other sister) and Emily.
A HUGE thanks to Emily, Crystal, and Desi for all their work and making yummy food and the planning. They are fabulous!
Thanks to all my other dear friends who came and I don't have a picture of. They are all so wonderful and it was so great to catch up. 3 more weeks until Baby!
10 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment